Why do you need to back up your websites? Running a website has been simplified much more than before? Even if you’re newbie, you don’t need to learn much to become an expert to manage your pages. But great development of technology also puts more risk into your way.
So that’s the reason why you always need a plan B for your sites.
A lot of things can happen to your sites if you let it unprotected. Hacked, virus, deleted, broken, … and so many reasons that I mention in WP Site Guardian Review. So in this SiteSync Review, I’ll help you find a way out in case your site got into a mess.
|Author||Neil Napier et al|
|Launch Date||May 22nd, 2017|
|Launch Time||11:00 EDT|
What Is SiteSync?
SiteSync is a cloud-based software on the web protection. This app allows you to backup and restores your sites to keep it safe. You sites always have to deal with dangers when staying online on this massive social media, so this app will be the shield for its vulnerability.
In my SiteSync Review, you’ll see this excellent software offers you the protection for multiple sites with the complete backup. Why is it better still is it’s totally a SaaS app, therefore you can check and auto-backup your sites anytime based on your schedule plans.
SiteSync Features Listed in Detail
In my SiteSync Review, to make you understand it better, I’ll show you some of the key features of this app:
– Friendly interface easy to use for low-techy user
– Huge space of 50 GB offered for your data
– Complete back up for WP plugins platform
– Offer copy versions for FTP, HTML, and PHP platform
– Set up the checking schedule for your sites by some clicks simply
– No high tech skills required
– Good customer support for any help you need
– Fully could-based to connect flexibly with unlimited bandwidth
How Does It Work?
If you already know, how dangerous and risky Internet your sites are facing against, you’ll think it must be complicated to make a backup. However, prevention is better than cure so don’t be down-hearted. You’ll be surprised that this app is easy to use within a simple process.
- Firstly, log into SiteSync. After your purchase is confirmed, you’ll receive your username and password to log into SiteSync
When you’re there, the dashboard will show you all the necessary data: the number of FTP, WP, and plugins uploaded, including manually.
- Then, upload your sites. Click “Backup your website” button to start back up your sites. After clicking, you’ll be moved to the adding site section
Click on the plus sign to add your site. A section will pop up with the step-by-step process. At the General tab, you have the options WP plugins or FTP.
Click “Check” and wait for the system validating your site. When it finishes, click “Next” to move on.
- Finally, set up your checking frequency. At the Recurency tab, you’ll choose how often your site is backed up. It may depend on you, and you can change it later so don’t worry
So, this process is so easy, right? Just with clicks you can back up your sites and restore it later. I’ll enclose here in this Sitesync Review the link of the demo video if you still have questions:
SiteSync Review – Pros & Cons
– Easy to use and follow
– Flexible and powerful at backing up the sites
The software still focuses more on WP plugins.
Who Should Use It?
I have to say, this app isn’t too complicated or expensive for any particular users. So if you’re running your websites without protection, this software will be a good choice for your safety. Even though you use WP or HTML, FTP websites, you’re free to go with this app.
The Bottom Line
The front-end for SiteSync now is $27 with the basic pack of backing up 5 sites maximum. You can choose the elite package at $37 for 50 sites maximum. And with the Videosync package with $30 extra, you can back up your whole YouTube channels with high videos. So feel free to make your right choice. This app is optimized for your best use.
Limited SiteSync Bonuses
**3 STEPS TO CLAIM THIS BONUSES**
Step 1: Order it through my site.
Step 2: After you complete the order, send [the receipt id] in a message to my email at [email protected] or contact me on this page.
Step 3: I will send all bonuses for you within 12 hours.
Generating and storing your website is never a question of why but which method you should use. So I hope in my SiteSync Review, you can find the perfect choice to keep your sites safe. And see you later!